June Enterprises started its operations in December 2013. We are appreciated by customers across the nation for supplying, trading, and wholesaling a broad array of high-quality Pharmaceutical Hygiene & CleanRoom Products, clean room garments, cleanroom sterile latex gloves, Cleanroom mopping systems, autoclavable goggles, Autoclavable spray bottles, Autoclavable tape, Autoclavable Garment, Autoclavable mop, etc. All the products we serve come with high-tech quality and efficiency.
Considering the quality of work and after-sales service, in a short time, the company expanded its breadth of operations to provide CleanRoom Products to the Indian pharmaceutical industry.
Why you should choose us?
10+ Years Of Experience
ISO 9001 Certified Company
The product range offered by June Enterprises includes:
Sterilization Monitoring & Validation Products, ATCC Culture, Cleanroom Garments & Accessories, Cleanroom Supplies, Critical Cleaning Products, Products for Food & Facilities, Sterilization Packaging & Sealing Products, Products For Stores & Warehouses, USP Class Silicone Tubing among others. With products like sterile disposable Petri plates, Biological Indicator, Sterilization Indicator, Sterile Latex Glove, IPA spray bottle, Silicon tubing, Presaturated wipe, etc, June Enterprises has become one of the leading CleanRoom Products providers in India!
At June Enterprises, we value our staff and provide them with the tools and resources they need to grow in their career within the company. We firmly believe that individual success and personal achievement are directly tied to the company’s success.
At June Enterprises, we have a huge list of quality products like autoclavable goggles, Autoclavable spray bottles, Autoclavable tape, Autoclavable Garments, Autoclavable mops, VHP biological indicators, VHP indicator, and more products including culture media in microbiology, Microbiology ATCC culture, sterile disposable Petri plates, Biological Indicator, Sterilization Indicator, Sterile Latex Glove, IPA spray bottle, Silicon tubing, Presaturated wipes, 6% Hydrogen Peroxide, 70% sterile IPA, etc.
Reusable / Autoclave Garment
JECLIN Reusable Garment is designed from light-weighted, non-lining monofilament polyester fabric which is suited for use in either uninfected or non-sterile cleanroom conditions. Full head-to-toe coverage solution in a variety of combinations. The range contains coveralls and overboots with a bag. JECLIN is the first reusable autoclave garment product manufactured by June Enterprises! JECLIN Reusable Autoclave Garment is different than other suppliers in the market as it is validated & tested in NABL-certified leading textile institutes with standardized size design which aids to avoid long delivery and wrong sizing.
- Made from 98% polyester & 2% carbon filament, (anti-static properties)
- Range includes coverall, over boots with a bag.
- Validated & tested in NABL certified lab
- Autoclavable upto 70 cycles
- Range includes coverall, hoods, overboots, apron, shirt, trouser
Jeclin Garments are designed and manufactured from two layer spunbond combined with three-layer melt-blown nonwovens inside (SMMMS) suitable for use in either sterile or nonsterile cleanroom environment, furnishing a full head-to-toe coverage solution in a variety of combinations, the range includes coverall, hoods, overboots. In Jeclin Disposable Garments Range there are limitless varieties to suit all needs to furnish protection with comfort. The garments are manufactured in our manufacturing facility, giving the customer reassurance that we have complete command over the production and quality control of garments throughout the entire procedure. Each garment goes through a strict quality control assessment before being released for dispatch.
- Manufactured from SMMMS
- Anti-static lightweight low
- linting clean tough material
- Thumb loops to ensure a secure hold
- Zip with sealable cover
- Elasticated back, cuffs & ankles
- Gamma irradiation indicator on individual garment
- Range includes coverall, hoods, overboots, lab coats
These goggles feature a strengthened anti-scratch optically clear polycarbonate lens for clear vision. Autoclavable Cleanroom Goggles have a super-soft thermoplastic rubber frame with upper vents and an indirect lower ventilation design, which provides comfort and reduces the risk of contamination entering the controlled environment.
- Grade A / ISO class 5 compatible
- Indirect upper and lower ventilation
- Panoramic visibility
- Excellent anti-fog properties
- Fits over standard prescription glasses
- Ergonomic frame with flexible nose skirt to ensure secure fit
- Premium anti-scratch, optical grade, anti-fog lens
- Frame: tested to withstand 40 autoclave cycles
- Lens: tested to withstand 35 autoclave cycles
Tyvek® Pharma Cover
The Tyvek® Pharma Cover is a Non-woven HDPE with custom shapes and sizes and has tear and perforation resistant. It is easy to apply and remove with an excellent microbiological barrier and is ready for autoclave sterilization.
- The priority in the selection of packaging materials, when components have to be transferred from grade B to grade A areas, is the ability to maintain sterility from the moment of sterilization until opening before use.
- Patented Tyvek® Dupont® material
- Non-woven HDPE
- Custom shapes and sizes
- Tear and perforation resistant
- Easy to apply and remove
- Low particle release
- Excellent microbiological barrier
- Uniform steam penetration
- Sterile irradiation products available
- Ready for autoclave sterilization
Made with the strongest medical grade of Tyvek®: Type 1073 B with 75 g/m, that has excellent barrier properties against germs and moisture, and extreme puncture resistance. With heat Sealing Sterilization Tyvek Reel is made of 1073B with 52ú film, the Sterilization Packaging Reel is fiber-free peeling without delamination characterizing this sterile barrier system.
- The quality of see-through packaging made of Tyvek® and film is crucially
- Used only the strongest medical grade of Tyvek®: Type 1073 B with 75 g/m².
- Excellent barrier properties against germs and moisture, extremely puncture resistance
- Fiber-free peeling without delamination characterize this sterile barrier system
Critical Area Cleaning
The cleanroom mop comes with an adjustable rod for better cleaning, The bottom of the mop is made with soft material to clean the floor with great efficiency. The cleanroom mop also has a grab handle designed for comfort and easy cleaning. The overall quality is strong and is not easily breakable.
16″ Gloves – Sterile / Non-sterile
Nitrile gloves have good ESD belongings and are latex free. Latex gloves are extremely comfy and tactile. These 16″ elbow length cleanroom gloves can be used for both sterile and non-sterile.
- Sterile & Non-sterile latex gloves
- 100% natural latex
- Powder-free & natural color
- Elbow length 400mm (16″)
- Textured palm & fingers
- Beaded cuff
- Protein level less than 50 μ g/g
- Double-donnable & excellent fit
- Gamma irradiated
- Gloves Sterility testing perform as per ISO 11137-3, ISO 11737-2 and USP 71 standards
- Manufactured in facility operating under ISO 9001 & 13485 quality management systems
- Physical properties comply with European medical glove standard EN455-2-2015
These Cleanroom Shoes are autoclavable or washable, with perfect fit and finish for better comfort. They are unisex and provide anti-static & slip resistance. These shoes are available in various color options. Cleanroom Shoes were created to provide comfort and safety in cleanroom environments.
- Autoclavable or washable
- Material : TPE & EVA
- Anti-static & slip resistance
- Available in various colors
Quality Assurance products
JEM plate Ready To Use Media Plates
Nutrient Agar or other appropriate growth media containing ingredients such as blood, cholesterol, salts, carbohydrate, etc. is widely used to culture bacteria for microbiological assays and experiments like those involving antibiotics and viruses (phages). Petri dishes (Petri plates), named after German Bacteriologists, are shallow dishes used for culturing cells, bacteria, and mosses.
- Petri Plate with SCDA (TSA) Media
- Plates with size 90mm & 55mm dia
- Custom orders for selective media (bespoke solution)
- High quality dehydrated media
- Choice of media (e.g. Difco, Neogen)
- Gamma irradiated triple bagged
- Sterility and growth performance tests on all lots
- With or without additives e.g. glycerol, polysorbate 80
How we can help
Best in class quality for Sterilization Monitoring & Validation Products, ATCC Culture, Cleanroom Garments & Accessories, Cleanroom Supplies, Critical Cleaning Products, Products for Food & Facilities, Sterilization Packaging & Sealing Products, Products For Stores & Warehouses, USP Class Silicone Tubing.
Get In Touch
Unit # 22 & 23, Hasti Industrial Estate, Plot # R-798, T.T.C. Ind. Area, Mahape, Navi Mumbai – 400701. Maharashtra, INDIA.
+91 22 4078 7979
+91 99303 69243